Monday, November 21, 2011

Blog 3: Production Notes

I really enjoyed working on our project where I interviewed Christine Kitson and then shot video of her and edited it all together to make one cohesive piece reflecting on her trials as a mishap prone child. My favorite part was the editing. I've used final cut before but never this in depth and I know the knowledge I've acquired is going to come in hand in my film making career. I wasn't necessarily pleased with the initial interview and maybe I would have done it over but there was a good reaction from the class to my audio so I'm happy with it. I don't think I suppose I'm a little more attentive to editing now when I watch a film. I think the project would benefit from our ability to film while we interviewed because its always nice to have a few shots of the actual interview. In a perfect world I would have really liked to get some of Chrisitnes home movies from when she was a kid but unfortunately it wasn't possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment